Chilli Prawn Noodles
Chilli-Prawn Noodles - Ingredients
- 120g Indomie Instant Noodles
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 400g Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Chilli flakes
- 2 tsps Light Soy sauce
- Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water seasoned with Bumbu sauce until just al dente. Reserve ¼ cup of the noodles water in case you need to thin out the noodles sauce later.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, prawns and chilli flakes. Cook for 3 minutes or until the prawns are pink and opaque. Pour over the soy sauce and the reserved water.
- Drain the noodles and add into the pan with the prawns. Turn the heat back to high and toss the noodles in the sauce for 2 minutes. Serve.