Noodle Veggie Stir Fry
Noodle Veggie Stir Fry - Ingredients
- 1 pack Indomie Instant Noodles
- 1 cup Cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Soft stem Broccoli
- 1 large Carrot, use a peeler to cut into ribbons
- 1 cup Green Peas
- A handful of French Beans
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- ½ Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp Salted Butter
Add 1 cup of water into a pot and place a steaming basket over it. Add cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, french beans & peas. Cover and bring water to boil for 3 minutes over medium heat. Remove from heat and set aside.
Into a pan add butter, once it’s melted add garlic. Sautée the garlic for 1 minute. Add vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes over medium high heat. Take off heat & set aside.
Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package. Drain the excess water. Add noodles into the veggie mix and toss. Serve immediately while still hot.